Radon and mold are harmful substances that can build up in your home and cause serious adverse health effects. Radon is an odorless gas that comes from the soil. While small levels of radon are harmless, high levels can lead to serious health issues over time.
To make sure your house is free from mold and radon, contact Apex Inspections LLC. We'll test your home and make sure it's safe from harmful gas and mold spores.
Call today to learn more about radon and mold testing. We serve Missoula, MT and surrounding areas.
As radon is emitted by the ground, it can enter your home through porous spaces. Once inside, radon can: